Jump To Navigation

Centennial Child Relocation Lawyer


If you are involved in a child relocation case, it is important to know that it is now easier than before for a parent to move with his or her children out of state or to another area of this state as a result of the 2005 Colorado Supreme Court decision in Spahmer v. Gullette. The Spahmer case is currently the landmark case in Colorado for initial determinations of relocation cases (as opposed to relocation cases that arise later after parenting time orders have already been entered). My firm successfully represented Ms. Spahmer in that case from the Court of Appeals through the Colorado Supreme Court. As a result, we are very familiar with all aspects of relocation law here in Colorado.

If either you or the other parent wants to move out of state or to another area of this state with your children, you should contact a lawyer who has substantial experience in relocation cases. As an attorney and founder of Barry J. Seidenfeld, P.C., we have helped numerous clients resolve their difficult child relocation cases for more than 25 years. When you see me for your free initial consultation, I will discuss your circumstances in depth and I will provide you with all available options and possible approaches to your unique situation. If you decide to retain my firm to represent you, I will provide hands-on experience and I am always available to take your calls and respond to your e-mails. I understand the importance of this issue in your life. We are dedicated to helping parents, whether you are the parent trying to move out of state or the parent trying to prevent it. Please feel free to contact my firm to learn more about the implications the Spahmer case may have on your situation.

Arapahoe County Child Visitation Attorney

From offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Barry J. Seidenfeld, P.C., represents clients in communities throughout the Denver metro area. Contact Barry Seidenfeld at 303-572-3200 to schedule a free initial consultation, with an experienced Centennial child relocation attorney today.

Contact Information